- Data Type
- Clinical Pharmacology of Sleep[electronic resource] / edited by S. R. Pandi-Perumal, Jaime M. Monti.
- Pandi-Perumal, S. R., editor., Monti, Jaime M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XII, 239 p. 6 illus. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Primary and secondary insomnia -- Primary insomnia: diagnosis and treatment -- Neuropharmacology of obstructive sleep apnea and central apnea -- Narcolepsy syndrome: a new view at the beginning of the second millennium -- Sleep disturbances in restless legs syndrome (RLS) and periodic limb movements (PLM) -- Sleep disturbances in anxiety disorders -- Sleep disturbances in affective disorders -- Sleep disturbance in schizophrenia -- Clinical pharmacology of sleep disturbances in children and adolescents -- Assessment and treatment of sleep disturbances in aged population -- Sleep disturbances in Alzheimer?셲 disease -- Sleep disturbance during menopause -- Chronopharmacology and its implications to the pharmacology of sleep -- Overview of currently available benzodiazepine and nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics -- Rebound and withdrawal with benzodiazepine and non-benzodiazepine hypnotic medication.
- Topical Term
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783764372620