- Data Type
- Drug Resistance in Cancer Cells[electronic resource] / edited by Zahid H. Siddik, Kapil Mehta.
- Siddik, Zahid H., editor., Mehta, Kapil., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVII, 363 p. 30 illus. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Multidrug Resistance Mediated by MDR-ABC Transporters -- Metastasis and Drug Resistance -- The Role of Autophagy and Apoptosis in the Drug Resistance of Cancer -- Mechanisms of Resistance to Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors -- Targeting Transglutaminase-2 to Overcome Chemoresistance in Cancer Cells -- Extracellular Matrix-Mediated Drug Resistance -- Oxidative Stress and Drug Resistance in Cancer -- Nuclear Factor-?B and Chemoresistance: How Intertwined Are They? -- Drug Resistance and the Tumor Suppressor p53: The Paradox of Wild-Type Genotype in Chemorefractory Cancers -- Resistance to Differentiation Therapy -- MicroRNAs and Drug Resistance -- Molecular Signatures of Drug Resistance -- Assessment of Drug Resistance in Anticancer Therapy by Nuclear Imaging -- Overcoming Drug Resistance by Phytochemicals.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9780387894447