- Data Type
- Antibodies[electronic resource] :Volume 2: Novel Technologies and Therapeutic Use / edited by G. Subramanian.
- Subramanian, G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVI, 232 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- 1. Transgenic technology for monoclonal antibody production -- 2. Generation, engineering and production of human antibodies using HuCAL -- 3. Achieving appropriate glycosylation during the scaleup of antibody production -- 4. Approaches to devise antibody purification processes by chromatography -- 5. Novel HIV neutralizing antibodies selected from phage display libraries -- 6. Monoclonal and bispecific antibodies in combination with radiotherapy for cancer treatment -- 7. Antibodies, a potent tool to target genes into designated cells and tissues -- 8. Intrabodies: development and application in functional genomics and therapy -- 9. Expression of recombinant antibodies by tumour cells: on road to anti-tumour therapy -- 10. Antitumor antibodies: from research to clinic -- 11. Macrophages for immunomerapy -- 12. Future prospects in antibody engineering and therapy.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781461347026