- Data Type
- Key Concepts and Issues in Nursing Ethics[electronic resource] / edited by P. Anne Scott.
- Scott, P. Anne., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIX, 221 p. 2 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- 1. Nursing and the Ethical Dimension of Practice -- 2. A Duty-Based Approach for Nursing Ethics & Practice -- 3. Utilitarianism as an Approach to Ethical Decision Making in Health Care -- 4. Virtue Ethics and Nursing Practice -- 5. Care Ethics and Nursing Practice -- 6. The Concept of Person -- 7. Patient Autonomy in Nursing and Healthcare Contexts -- 8. The Nurse as Patient Advocate? -- 9. Ethical Issues at the Beginning of Life -- 10. Ethical Issues at the End of Life -- 11. Ethical Issues in Mental Health Nursing -- 12. Resource Allocation and Rationing in Nursing Care -- 13. Values-based Nursing and Fitness to Practice Issues -- 14. Ethical Principles in Healthcare Research -- 15. Clinical and Organisational Ethics: Implications for Healthcare Practice. .
- Topical Term
Practice of medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Practice and Hospital Management.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319492490