- Data Type
- Physician Mental Health and Well-Being[electronic resource] :Research and Practice / edited by Kirk J. Brower, Michelle B. Riba.
- Brower, Kirk J., editor., Riba, Michelle B., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVI, 326 p. 6 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Integrating Psychiatry and Primary Care
- Contents Note
- Part I ??Presenting Issues -- 혻1. Physician Burnout and Wellness -- 2. Work-Associated Trauma -- 3. Disruptive and Unprofessional Behaviors -- 4. Suicidal Behaviors in혻Physicians -- 5.혻Physician혻Impairment and Safety To Practice -- 혻Part II -혻Underlying Clinical Problems -- 6.혻Physician Mental Health ??Depression and Anxiety.-혻7. Manic and Hypomanic States -- 8. Substance Use and Addictive Behaviors혻Among Physicians -- 9. Cognitive Changes -- 10. Personality Traits -- Part III -혻Interventions.-혻11. Self-Care, Resilience, and Work-Life Balance -- 12. Physician Health Programs:혻The U.S. Model -- 13.혻Organizational Level Interventions to Promote Physician Health and Well-Being: From Taking Care of Physicians to Giving Care to Patients.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
Psychotherapy and Counseling.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319555829