- Data Type
- Leaders and Health Care Organizational Change[electronic resource] :Art, Politics and Process / by Stewart Gabel.
- Gabel, Stewart., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIII, 206 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- 1. Leaders and Leadership: What Is a Leader? -- 2. The Leader?셲 Goals During Organizational Transitions: Personal and Professional Issues -- 3. Joining, Affiliation, and Learning -- 4. Defining, Establishing, and Maintaining Credibility -- 5. Searching for Answers, Identifying the Problem(s), Formulating a Transitional Plan -- 6. Presenting the Problems, the Solutions, and the Transitional Plan to Oversight Groups and Organizational Members -- 7. The Leader?셲 Own Conflict: An Impediment to Change -- 8. The Leader?셲 Role in Helping Organizational Members Deal with Loss, Grief, and Mourning -- 9. Implementing Change: The Transitional Phase -- 10. Revision versus Staying the Course: Benefits and Risks of Perseverance -- 11. Solidifying Transitional Plan Changes, Introducing New Changes, Establishing a Culture that Accepts Ongoing Change -- References.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781461354628