- Data Type
- Molecular Mechanisms of Synaptogenesis[electronic resource] / edited by Alexander Dityatev, Alaa El-Husseini.
- Dityatev, Alexander., editor., El-Husseini, Alaa., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XXVI, 497p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Synaptogenesis: When Long-Distance Relations Become Intimate -- Synaptogenesis: When Long-Distance Relations Become Intimate -- Experimental Models of Synaptogenesis -- The Formation of the Vertebrate Neuromuscular Junction: Roles for the Extracellular Matrix in Synaptogenesis -- Synapse Formation between Identified Molluscan Neurons: A Model System Approach -- Development of the Drosophila and C. Elegans Neuromuscular Junctions -- Mechanisms That Regulate Neuronal Protein Clustering at the Synapse -- Roles of Cell Adhesion and Secreted Molecules in Synaptic Differentiation -- Cadherin-Mediated Adhesion and Signaling During Vertebrate Central Synapse Formation -- Synaptic Functions of the Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule, NCAM -- Role of Neuroligin Binding to Neurexins in Synaptic Organization -- SynCAM in Formation and Function of Synaptic Specializations -- Protocadherins and Synapse Development -- Ephrins and Eph Receptors in Spinogenesis and Synaptic Plasticity -- Extracellular Matrix Molecules and Formation of CNS Synapses -- Role of Neurotrophins in the Formation and Maintenance of Synapses -- Transport of Synaptic Proteins -- Motor-Cargo Interactions Involved in Transport of Synaptic Proteins -- Postsynaptic Transport Packets -- Lateral Diffusion of Excitatory Neurotransmitter Receptors During Synaptogenesis -- Synaptic Cytoskeleton and Morphogenic Signaling -- Assembly of Presynaptic Active Zones -- Assembly of Postsynaptic Protein Complexes in Glutamatergic Synapses -- Regulation of Dendritic Spine Morphology and Synaptic Function By Scaffolding Proteins -- Composition and Assembly of Gabaergic Postsynaptic Specializations -- Role of Synaptogenesis in Morphologic Stabilization of Developing Dendrites -- Protein Kinases and Synaptogenesis -- Signaling from Synapse to Nucleus and Back -- Synaptic Plasticity in Learning and Memory -- Structural Synaptic Correlates of Learning and Memory -- Intracellular Trafficking of AMPA-Type Glutamate Receptors -- Learning-Induced Changes in Sensory Synaptic Transmission -- Synaptogenesis and Brain Disorders -- Relevance of Presynaptic Proteins to Neuropsychiatric Disorders -- Synaptic Abnormalities and Candidate Genes in Autism -- Synaptic Pathology in Depression -- Synaptic Pathology in Dementia -- A Fragile Synapse: Changes at the Synapse in Fragile X Syndrome -- Synaptic Abnormalities Associated with Huntington?셲 Disease -- Interference Peptides: A Novel Therapeutic Approach Targeting Synaptic Plasticity in Drug Addiction.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9780387325606