- Data Type
- Opioid Receptors[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Santi M. Spampinato.
- Spampinato, Santi M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XV, 326 p. 56 illus., 26 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1230
- Contents Note
- Overview of Genetic Analysis of Human Opioid Receptors -- Computational Structural Biology of Opioid Receptors -- Analysis of Epigenetic Mechanisms Regulating Opioid Receptor Gene Transcription -- Renilla Luciferase Reporter Assay to Study 3?셐TR-Driven Post-Transcriptional Regulations of OPRM1 -- High-Throughput Gene Expression Profiling of Opioid-Induced Alterations in Discrete Brain Areas -- Real-Time Imaging of Mu Opioid Receptors by Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy -- In Vivo Techniques to Investigate the Internalization Profile of Opioid Receptors -- Monitoring Opioid Receptor Interaction in Living Cells by Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET) -- Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET) to Detect the Interactions Between Kappa Opioid Receptor and Non-Visual Arrestins -- Identification and Verification of Proteins Interacting with the Kappa Opioid Receptor (KOPR) -- Detection of Mu Opioid Receptor (MOPR) and Its Glycosylation in Rat and Mouse Brains by Western Blot with Anti-쨉C, an Affinity-Purified Polyclonal Anti-MOPR Antibody -- Immunohistochemical Analysis of Opioid Receptors in Peripheral Tissues -- [35S]GTPgS-Autoradiography for Studies of Opioid Receptor Functionality -- Fluorescence-Based, High-Throughput Assays for 쨉-Opioid Receptor Activation Using Membrane Potential-Sensitive Dye -- Analysis of Potassium and Calcium Imaging to Assay the Function of Opioid Receptors -- Electrophysiological Patch Clamp Assay to Monitor t he Action of Opioid Receptors -- Skin-Nerve Preparation to Assay the Function of Opioid Receptors in Peripheral Endings of Sensory Neurons -- Mechanical Nociception Measurement in Mice and Rats with Automated Von Frey Equipment -- Detecting Zinc Release Induced by Mu-Opioid Receptor Agonists in Brain Slices -- Opioid Receptors:혻Methods for Detection and Their Modes of Actions in the Eye -- Evaluation of Murine Macrophage Cytokine Production After In Vivo Morphine Treatment -- Measurement of Macrophage Toll Like Receptor 4 Expression After Morphine Treatment -- The Role of Opioid Receptors in Migration and Wound Recovery In Vitro in Cultured Human Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts -- Role of Opioid Receptors in the Reinstatement of Opioid-Seeking Behavior: An Overview -- Analysis of Opioid-Seeking Reinstatement in the Rat -- Induction of a High Alcohol Consumption in Rats and Mice: Role of Opioid Receptors -- Evaluation of Social and Non-Social Behaviors Mediated by Opioids in Mouse Pups.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781493917075