- Data Type
- Lymphocyte Trafficking in Health and Disease[electronic resource] / edited by Raffaele Badolato, Silvano Sozzani.
- Badolato, Raffaele., editor., Sozzani, Silvano., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- X, 253 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- Contents Note
- Lymphocyte trafficking: from immunology paradigms to disease mechanisms -- Lymphocyte trafficking: from immunology paradigms to disease mechanisms -- Physiology of lymphocyte trafficking -- Biology of chemokines -- Lymphocyte-endothelial cell interaction -- Chemokine receptor expression in effector and memory T cell subsets -- Migration of dendritic cell subsets -- Migration of NK cells -- Immunopathology of lymphocyte trafficking -- Lymphocyte trafficking and chemokine receptors during pulmonary disease -- Lymphocyte migration to the brain -- Lymphocyte migration to the kidney -- Leukocyte migration to pancreatic islets: a critical step in the pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes -- Controlling leukocyte trafficking in disease -- Inherited disorders of lymphocyte trafficking -- Leukocyte adhesion deficiency -- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome as a model of cytoskeleton defects -- From CXCR4 mutations to WHIM syndrome.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783764373085