- Data Type
- Nursing in today's world : challenges, issues, and trends / Janice Rider Ellis, Celia Love Hartley ; illustrations by Kari Berger.
- 7th ed.
- Philadelphia : Lippincott, c2001.
- Ellis, Janice Rider., Hartley, Celia Love.
- Phy Desc.
- xiv, 572 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents Note
- Economic and political aspects of health care delivery - Understanding the health care environment - Health care finance and control - Appreciating the development of nursing as a profession - The development of nursing as a profession - Legal and ethical responsibility and accountability for practice - Ethical concerns in nursing practice - Bioethical issues in health care - Career opportunities and professional growth - Beginning your career as a nurse.
- Topical Term
Nursing - Practice.
Nursing - trends - United States.
Delivery of Health Care - trends - United States.
Education, Nursing - United States.
Ethics, Nursing - United States.
Legislation, Nursing - United States.
Licensure, Nursing - United States.
- 0781724554 (alk. paper)