- Data Type
- Weighted Network Analysis[electronic resource] :Applications in Genomics and Systems Biology / by Steve Horvath.
- Horvath, Steve., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XXIII, 421 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Preface -- Networks and fundamental concepts -- Approximately factorizable networks -- Different type of network concepts -- Adjacency functions and their topological effects -- Correlation and gene co-expression networks -- Geometric interpretation of correlation networks using the singular value decomposition -- Constructing networks from matrices -- Clustering Procedures and module detection -- Evaluating whether a module is preserved in another network -- Association and statistical significance measures -- Structural equation models and directed networks -- Integrated weighted correlation network analysis of mouse liver gene expression data -- Networks based on regression models and prediction methods -- Networks between categorical or discretized numeric variables -- Networks based on the joint probability distribution of random variables -- Index.
- Topical Term
- Life sciences.
Computer Appl. in Life Sciences.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781441988188