- Data Type
- MicroRNAs in Cancer Translational Research[electronic resource] / edited by William C.S. Cho.
- Cho, William C.S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIII, 557 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- 1 -- MicroRNAs in Cancer (An Overview) -- 2. The Role of MicroRNAs in Lung Cancer Development, Progression, and Metastasis -- 3. MicroRNAs in Breast Cancer -- 4. MicroRNAs in Colorectal Cancer -- 5. MicroRNAs in Gastric Cancer -- 6. MicroRNAs in Prostate Cancer: A Possible Role as Novel Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets?- 7. MicroRNAs in Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- 8. MicroRNAs in Cervical Carcinoma -- 9. MicroRNAs in Esophageal Cancer -- 10. MicroRNAs in Bladder Cancer -- 11. MicroRNAs in Lymphoma -- 12. MicroRNAs in Leukemia -- 13. MicroRNAs in Pancreatic Cancer: Potential Interests as Biomarkers and Therapeutic Tools -- 14. MicroRNAs in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer -- 15. MicroRNAs in Brain Tumors -- 16. MicroRNAs and Cancer Stem Cells -- 17. MicroRNAs in Cancer Invasion and Metastasis -- 18. MicroRNAs in Predicting Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Response -- 19. Role of MicroRNAs in Anti-cancer Drug Resistance -- 20. MicroRNAs and Cancer Metabolism -- 21. MicroRNAs as Blood-based Biomarkers of Cancer -- 22. RNAi-based Approaches to the Treatment of Brain Tumors.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9789400702974