- Data Type
- Evidence-based practice : logic and critical thinking in medicine / Milos Jenicek, David L. Hitchcock.
- Varying Title
- Logic and critical thinking in medicine
- [Chicago] : AMA Press, c2005.
- Jenicek, Milos,, 1935-, Hitchcock, David, , 1942-
- Phy Desc.
- xxv, 302 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents Note
- 1. From philosophy to logic, from logic to medicine: fundamental definitions and objectives of this book - 2. Logic in a nutshell I: reasoning and underlying concepts - 3. Logic in a nutshell II: types of reasoning and arguments - 4. Critical thinking in a nutshell - 5. Logic in research: critical writing and reading of medical articles - 6. Logic and critical thinking in a clinician's daily practice: talking and listening to colleagues and patients - 7. Communicating with the outside world.
- Topical Term
- Medical logic
Medicine - Philosophy