- Data Type
- Shock, Sepsis, and Organ Failure[electronic resource] :Scavenging of Nitric Oxide and Inhibition of its Production / edited by G체nther Schlag, Heinz Redl.
- Schlag, G체nther., editor., Redl, Heinz., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIV, 293 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Inhibition of the Overproduction of Nitric Oxide in Septic Shock Using NG-Methyl-L-Arginine -- Successful Administration of the NO Synthase Inhibitor 546C88 as a Delayed Continous Infusion in a Baboon Model of Septic Shock -- Clinical Aspects of Nitric Oxide (NO?) Blockade with Pyridoxylated-Hemoglobin Polyoxyethylene Conjugate (PHP) -- Norepinepherine Versus L-NMMA in Hyperdynamic Septic Shock -- Roles for Induced Nitric Oxide in Endotoxic and Hemorrhagic Shock -- Role of Nitric Oxide in the Regulation of Cardiovascular Performance: Clinical Implication for Sepsis and Congestive Heart Failure -- Inducible NOS and Other Novel Mediators of Inflammation in Brain Trauma -- Nitric Oxide and Leukocyte Adhesion: Experience with NO Inhibitors, NO Donors and iNOS-Deficient Mice -- Cytokine Control of Nitric Oxide Production: Therapeutic Possibilities -- Peroxynitrite: the Dark Side of Nitric Oxide-Effect of Mercaptoethylguanidine (MEG), a Combined Inhibitor of Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase and Scavenger of Peroxynitrite in Shock, Inflammation, and Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury -- Actions of Selective and Non-Selective Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitors on Multiple-Organ Microvascular Injury Provoked by Lipopolysaccharide -- Inhibition of Nitric Oxide Synthases by the 4-Amino Analogue of Tetrahydrobiopterin -- Effects of Nitric Oxide Inhibitors and Hemoglobin in Sepsis.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783642636721