- Data Type
- Inflammation and Retinal Disease: Complement Biology and Pathology[electronic resource] / edited by John D. Lambris, Anthony P. Adamis.
- Lambris, John D., editor., Adamis, Anthony P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIV, 170 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 703
- Contents Note
- The Case for Complement and Inflammation in AMD: Open Questions -- The Role of Complement in AMD -- Multiple Interactions of Complement Factor H with Its Ligands in Solution: A Progress Report -- Genetic Control of Complement Activation in Humans and Age Related Macular Degeneration -- Bisretinoids of RPE Lipofuscin: Trigger for Complement Activation in Age-Related Macular Degeneration -- The Role of the Classical Complement Cascade in Synapse Loss During Development and Glaucoma -- A Role for Complement in Glaucoma? -- The ATP-Binding Cassette Transporter ABCA4: Structural and Functional Properties and Role in Retinal Disease -- Suppression of Drusen Formation by Compstatin, a Peptide Inhibitor of Complement C3 activation, on Cynomolgus Monkey with Early-Onset Macular Degeneration -- A Targeted Inhibitor of the Complement Alternative Pathway Reduces RPE Injury and Angiogenesis in Models of Age-Related Macular Degeneration -- Complement Depletion with Humanized Cobra Venom Factor in a Mouse Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781441956347