- Data Type
- Hospital Medicine[electronic resource] :Perspectives, Practices and Professional Development / edited by Robert J. Habicht, Mangla S. Gulati.
- Habicht, Robert J., editor., Gulati, Mangla S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- X, 228 p. 25 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Chapter 1 Primer on the Health Care System -- Chapter 2 Knowing Yourself and Your Style -- Chapter 3 Planning for a Career in Hospital Medicine -- Chapter 4 Common Career Pitfalls: Real-world guidance of common mistakes to avoid that may impact a hospitalist?셲 ability to be successful -- Chapter 5 Goal-setting: Effective Strategies to Plan for a Successful Career -- Chapter 6 Work-Life Balance and Preventing Burnout -- Chapter 7 Women in Medicine -- Chapter 8 Basics of Billing and Coding: A Primer for the New Hospitalist Attending -- Chapter 9 Incorporating Evidence-Based Medicine into Your Daily Life -- Chapter 10 Interprofessional Collaboration -- Chapter 11 Transitions of Care -- Chapter 12 The Patient Experience -- Chapter 13 Consultative Medicine and Co-Management -- Chapter 14 Introduction to PSQI -- Chapter 15 Financial and Regulatory Drivers in Health Care -- Chapter 16 Demonstrating Value and Gaining Visibility: 13 Key Questions to Success -- Chapter 17 Cost-Conscious Care -- Chapter 18 Managing from the Middle -- Chapter 19 Teaching and Feedback -- Chapter 20 Engaging Others in Patient Safety and Quality Improvement -- Chapter 21 Introduction to Research as an Early Career Hospitalist.
- Topical Term
Practice of medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Practice and Hospital Management.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319490908