- Data Type
- Psychiatrists in Combat[electronic resource] :Mental Health Clinicians' Experiences in the War Zone / edited by Elspeth Cameron Ritchie, Christopher H. Warner, Robert N. McLay.
- Ritchie, Elspeth Cameron., editor., Warner, Christopher H., editor., McLay, Robert N., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIX, 221 p. 12 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- The Road to Iraq -- Farm Boy Turned Military Psychologist: A Summary of War Deployment Experiences, Struggles, and Coping -- Someone Always Has It Worse: The Convoy to Balad -- Psychiatrists in Combat: From the Deckplates to Division -- Occupational Therapists Share Deployment Experiences from Iraq and Afghanistan -- The Most Efficient Marine -- The Purposeful Doctor -- The Iraqi Heart of Darkness: A Visit to Abu Ghraib -- The Two Sides of Modern Day American Combat: From Camp Austerity to Camp Chocolate Cake -- Zero To Sixty: From Residency to the War Zone -- Research at the Tip of the Spear -- From Battalion Surgeon to Combat Psychiatrist: Three Tours in Iraq and Afghanistan -- ?쏰h, The Things You Can Find??-- Chronicles from the Cradle of Civilization -- To Squander the Fighting Strength? Personal -- Experiences with Preventive Psychiatry and the Dilemma of Wartime Public Mental Health -- Learning to Scale the Wall -- Shrink in the Making: Learning to Become a Psychiatrist From the War Wounded -- After the Smoke Clears -- The French Fourrag챔re: Gore and Lore -- Leaving Our Mark -- Last of the OSCAR Psychologists in Afghanistan: An Expeditionary Model of Care Jesse. .
- Topical Term
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Primary Care Medicine.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319441160