- Data Type
- RNA Structure Determination[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Douglas H. Turner, David H. Mathews.
- Turner, Douglas H., editor., Mathews, David H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XV, 283 p. 81 illus., 66 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1490
- Contents Note
- Crumple: An Efficient Tool to Explore thoroughly the RNA Folding Landscape -- Secondary Structure Prediction of Single Sequences using RNAstructure -- Prediction of Secondary Structures Conserved in Multiple RNA Sequences -- Predicting RNA-RNA Interactions Using RNAstructure -- A Method to Predict the Structure and Stability of RNA/RNA Complexes -- STarMir Tools for Prediction of microRNA Binding Sites -- Traditional Chemical Mapping of RNA Structure in vitro and in vivo -- High-throughput Nuclease Probing of RNA Structures using FragSeq -- Mapping RNA Structure in vitro with SHAPE Chemistry and Next Generation Sequencing (SHAPE-Seq) -- Experiment-assisted Secondary Structure Prediction with RNAstructure -- RNA Secondary Structure Determination by NMR -- Modeling Small Non-canonical RNA Motifs with the Rosetta FARFAR Server -- Automated RNA 3D Structure Prediction with RNAComposer -- RNA 3D Structure Modeling by Combination of Template-Based Method ModeRNA, Template-Free Folding with SimRNA, and Refinement with QRNAS -- Exploring Alternative RNA Structure Sets using MC-FLashfold and db2cm -- NMR Methods for Characterization of RNA Secondary Structure -- The Quick and the Dead: A Guide to Fast Phasing of Small Ribozyme and Riboswitch Crystal Structures. .
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781493964314