- Data Type
- Imaging Flow Cytometry[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Natasha S. Barteneva, Ivan A. Vorobjev.
- Barteneva, Natasha S., editor., Vorobjev, Ivan A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIII, 295 p. 89 illus., 86 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1389
- Contents Note
- Quantitative Functional Morphology by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Principles of Amnis Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Ultrafast Microfluidic Cellular Imaging by Optical Time-Stretch -- Applications of Imaging Flow Cytometry for Microalgae -- The Analysis of Cell Cycle, Proliferation, and Asymmetric Cell Division by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Quantitation of Chromosome Damage by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization In Suspension by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Analysis of Nucleo-Cytoplasmic Protein Shuttling by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Using Image-Based Flow Cytometry with a FISH-Based FlowRNA Assay to Simultaneously Detect Intracellular TNF-慣 Protein and mRNA in Monocytes Following LPS Stimulation -- Multiparametric Characterization of Human T-Cell Immune Synapses by InFlow Microscopy -- Studying T Cells N-Glycosylation by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Assessment of Granulocyte Subset Activation: New Information from Image-Based Flow Cytometry -- Using Image-Based Flow Cytometry to Assess Monocyte Oxidized LDL Phagocytosis Capacity -- Screening for Drugs Against the Plasmodium falciparum Digestive Vacuole by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Accurate Assessment of Cell Death by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Temporal Heterogeneity in Apoptosis Determined by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- FlowCAM: Quantification and Classification of Phytoplankton by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Detection and Characterization of Rare Circulating Endothelial Cells by Imaging Flow Cytometry -- Imaging Flow Cy tometric Analysis of Primary Bone Marrow Megakaryocytes -- Sickle Cell Imaging Flow Cytometry Assay (SIFCA).
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781493933006