- Data Type
- Antiepileptic Drug Discovery[electronic resource] :Novel Approaches / edited by Alan Talevi, Luisa Rocha.
- Talevi, Alan., editor., Rocha, Luisa., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XI, 386 p. 51 illus., 42 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- Contents Note
- Inflammatory Cytokines as Targets for Epilepsy Drug Therapy -- The Use of Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in Epilepsy -- Carbonic Anhydrase and Epilepsy -- Synaptic Vesicle Protein 2A as a Novel Pharmacological Target with Broad Potential for New Antiepileptic Drugs -- Do Cannabinoids Represent a Good Therapeutic Strategy for Epilepsy? -- Glutamate Receptors as Targets for Novel Antiepileptic Drug Therapy -- Neurosteroid Regulation of Seizures: Role of GABAA Receptor Plasticity -- Erythropoietin as Potential Neuroprotective and Antiepileptogenic Agent in Epilepsy and Refractory Epilepsy -- Caloric Restriction and Dietary Treatments of Epilepsy: Mechanistic Insights for Drug Discovery -- Gene Therapy in Epilepsy -- Human Brain Tissue as a Model for the Study of Epilepsy -- The Blood-Brain Barrier and the Design of New Antiepileptic Drugs -- Virtual Screening Applications in the Search of Novel Antiepileptic Drug Candidates -- Discovering New Antiepileptic Drugs Addressing the Transporter Hypothesis of Refractory Epilepsy: Ligand-Based Approximations -- Discovering New Antiepileptic Drugs Addressing the Transporter Hypothesis of Refractory Epilepsy: Structure-Based Approximations -- Nanoformulations of Antiepileptic Drugs: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies -- Side Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs -- Network Pharmacology and Epilepsy -- The Importance of Drug Repurposing in the Field of Antiepileptic Drug Development.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781493963539