- Data Type
- Lake Verevi, Estonia ??A Highly Stratified Hypertrophic Lake[electronic resource] / edited by Ingmar Ott, Toomas K천iv.
- Ott, Ingmar., editor., K천iv, Toomas., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- VII, 203 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Developments in Hydrobiology ; 182
- Contents Note
- General description of partly meromictic hypertrophic Lake Verevi, its ecological status, changes during the past eight decades, and restoration problems -- Water and nutrient mass balance of the partly meromictic temperate Lake Verevi -- Distribution of sediment phosphorus fractions in hypertrophic strongly stratified Lake Verevi -- Optical properties and light climate in Lake Verevi -- Sedimentation rate of seston during the formation of temperature stratification after ice break-up in the partly meromictic Lake Verevi -- Nitrogen dynamics in the steeply stratified, temperate Lake Verevi, Estonia -- The formation and dynamics of deep bacteriochlorophyll maximum in the temperate and partly meromictic Lake Verevi -- Bacterioplankton abundance and activity in a small hypertrophic stratified lake -- Long-term changes and seasonal development of phytoplankton in a strongly stratified, hypertrophic lake -- Primary production of phytoplankton in a strongly stratified temperate lake -- Resource ratios and phytoplankton species composition in a strongly stratified lake -- The composition and density of epiphyton on some macrophyte species in the partly meromictic Lake Verevi -- Vertical distribution of zooplankton in a strongly stratified hypertrophic lake -- Vertical and seasonal dynamics of planktonic ciliates in a strongly stratified hypertrophic lake -- Long- and short-term changes of the macrophyte vegetation in strongly stratified hypertrophic Lake Verevi -- Macrozoobenthos of Lake Verevi -- Diel migration and spatial distribution of fish in a small stratified lake.
- Topical Term
- Life sciences.
Freshwater & Marine Ecology.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9781402040214