Green's skeletal trauma in children [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Green's skeletal trauma in children[electronic resource] / [edited by] Gregory A. Mencio, Steven L. Frick.
- 6th ed.
- Varying Title
- Skeletal trauma in children
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 2020 .
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resource : illustrations (chiefly color).
Long considered the "go-to" reference for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and pediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeons, Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children provides comprehensive, practical guidance on the management of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents. The fully revised 6th Edition covers the latest techniques, procedures, outcomes measures, pearls and pitfalls, and rehabilitation advice for the modern management and understanding of skeletal trauma in children - all provided by "who's who" list of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts.
Table of Content
2. Physeal Injuries
3. Casting Techniques
4. Pathologic Fractures in Children
5. The Multiply Injured Child
6. Fractures with Soft Tissue Injuries
7. Complications of Fractures in Children
8. Nerve Injury and Repair in Children
9. Outcomes Assessment of Fractures in Children
10. Fractures of the Spine
11. Fractures and Dislocations about the Hip and Pelvis
12. Fractures of the Femoral Shaft
13. Fractures Around the Knee in Children
14. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
15. Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
16. Fractures and Dislocations about the Shoulder
17. Fractures and Dislocations about the Elbow
18. Fractures and Dislocations of the Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
19. Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes
20. Nonaccidental Trauma : Inflicted Skeletal Injuries or Child Physical Abuse
21. Anesthesia and Analgesia for the Ambulatory Management of Children’s Fractures
22. Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries
|Skeletal trauma in children||Neil E. Green||1st||1994||연세의학도서관 3층 구관 58서가 2열||617.15083 G797s|