JACC's imaging cases in cardiovascular intervention [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- JACC's imaging cases in cardiovascular intervention[electronic resource] / [edited by] Spencer King, Michael Mcdaniel.
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 2020.
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resource.
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over 275 key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention’s popular "Images in Intervention" column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations, both in print and online, give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
Table of Content
2. Complications of coronary intervention
3. Coronary interventional techniques
4. Structural heart disease: Complications and techniques
5. Vascular, congenital, and other anatomy and pathophysiology
6. Vascular, congenital, and other interventional complications
7. Vascular, congenital, and other interventional techniques