Kern's cardiac catheterization handbook [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Kern's cardiac catheterization handbook[electronic resource] / [edited by] Paul Sorajja, Michael J. Lim, Morton J. Kern.
- 7th ed.
- Varying Title
- Cardiac catheterization handbook
- Philadelphia : Elsevier, 2020.
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resource.
- Topical Term
- Cardiac Catheterization
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today's cath lab, look no farther than Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Table of Content
2. Arterial and venous access
3. Coronary angiography and ventriculography
4. Invasive hemodynamics
5. Peripheral arterial disease and angiography
6. Interventional cardiology procedures
7. The electrophysiology laboratory and electrophysiologic procedures
8. High-risk cardiac catheterization
9. Special techniques
10. Research techniques
11. Optimization of quality in the cardiac catheterization