Nolte's the human brain in photographs and diagrams [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Nolte's the human brain in photographs and diagrams[electronic resource] / Todd W. Vanderah.
- 5th ed.
- Varying Title
- Human brain in photographs and diagrams
- Philadelphia : Elsevier, 2020.
- Vanderah, Todd W.
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resources.
In the 5th Edition of this highly accessible atlas, Dr. Todd Vanderah continues the mission of his esteemed colleague, Dr. John "Jack" Nolte, to clearly depict and explain the challenging subject of neuroanatomy. Designed to promote a rapid understanding of complex concepts, Nolte's The Human Brain in Photographs and Diagrams combines easy-to-digest coverage of the brain, spinal cord, and brainstem with carefully selected visuals to cover all aspects of the information needed for success in coursework, on exams, and in clerkships and clinical practice.
Table of Content
2. Transverse Sections of the Spinal Cord
3. Transverse Sections of the Brainstem
4. Building a Brain : Three-Dimensional Reconstructions
5. Coronal Sections
6. Axial Sections
7. Sagittal Sections
8. Functional Systems
9. Clinical Imaging *
10. An Introduction to Neuropathology