- Data Type
- Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis[electronic resource] :A Practical Textbook for Clinicians / edited by Ali F. AbuRahma.
- 4th ed. 2017.
- AbuRahma, Ali F., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XXIV, 863 p. 595 illus., 396 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Improving Quality in Noninvasive Testing by Certification and Accreditation -- Physician Qualifications in the Clinical Diagnostic Vascular Laboratory -- Quality in the Vascular Laboratory -- Principles of Vascular Ultrasound Physics -- Vascular Hemodynamics -- Overview of Cerebrovascular Disease -- Color Duplex Scanning of the Extracranial Carotid Arteries -- Ultrasonic Characterization of Carotid Plaques and Its Clinical Implications -- Role of Duplex Ultrasound in Carotid Screening.-혻Intraoperative Ultrasound Assessment of Carotid Endarterectomy and Carotid Stent Angioplasty.-혻혻혻 Intima Media Thickness and Plaque Evaluation:혻Predictive Value of Cardiovascular Events and Contribution to Cardiovascular Risk Evaluation -- Color Duplex Scanning of the Brachiocephalic /Subclavian Arteries -- Color Duplex Scanning of Vertebral Artery -- Transcranial Doppler Sonography -- TCD Monitoring During Carotid Artery Stenting -- Errors and Artifacts of Carotid Ultrasound Evaluation -- Computed Tomography Angiography and Magnetic Resonance Angiography of the Carotids.-혻Carotid Duplex Criteria Consensus on Interpretation of Carotid Duplex Ultrasound -- Color Duplex Scanning on Other Miscellaneous Carotid Topics.-혻Overview of Peripheral Arterial Disease of the Lower Extremity -- Segmental Doppler Pressures and Doppler Waveform Analysis in Peripheral Vascular Disease of the Lower Extremities -- Pulse Volume Recording in the Diagnosis of Peripheral Vascular Disease -- Duplex Scanning for Lower Extremity Arterial Disease -- Duplex Surveillance of Infrainguinal Bypass Grafts -- Duplex Surveillance after Prosthetic Infrainguinal Bypass Grafting.-혻혻Rationale of Surveillance after Endovascular Intervention of Iliac and Femoral Arteries.-혻Lower Extremity Arterial Mapping: Duplex Ultrasound as an Alternative to Arteriography Prior to Femoral, Popliteal and Infrapopliteal Reconstructions.-혻Duplex Ultrasound:혻 Evaluation and Management of Post-Catheterization Femoral Pseudoaneurysms -- Noninvasive Diagnosis of Upper Extremity Arterial Disease.-혻Duplex Ultrasound Imaging of the Radial Artery.-혻Vascular Laboratory Protocol and Ultrasound Mapping Techniques for Dialysis Access Planning -- Color Duplex Ultrasound in Dialysis Access Surveillance혻 -- Noninvasive Evaluation for Congenital Arteriovenous Fistulas and Malformations -- Noninvasive Vascular Testing for the Trauma Patient -- Color Duplex Ultrasound for Diagnosis of Peripheral Artery Aneurysms (Lower and Upper Extremity).-혻Color Duplex Ultrasound in Dialysis Access Surveillance.-혻Noninvasive Evaluation for Congenital Arteriovenous Fistulas and Malformations.-혻Noninvasive Vascular Testing in the Trauma Patient.-혻Color Duplex Ultrasound for Diagnosis of Peripheral Artery Aneurysms (Lower and Upper Extremity).-혻Color Duplex Ultrasound in Other Miscellaneous Arterial Topics.-혻혻Overview of Venous Disorders.-혻Plethysmographic Techniques in the Diagnosis of Venous Disease.-혻Color Venous Duplex Ultrasound of the Lower Extremity in the Diagnosis of Deep Venous Thrombosis.-혻Color Duplex for Diagnosis of Venous Reflux.-혻Venous Duplex Ultrasound of the Upper Extremities.-혻Role of the Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory in Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.-혻Color Duplex Ultrasound-Guided Cava Filter Placement.-혻Intravascular Ultrasound for Venous Stenting and Inferior Vena Cava Filter Insertion.-혻The Role of Duplex Ultrasound Before, During, and After Endovenous Procedures.-혻Preoperative Saphenous Vein Mapping.-혻Color Duplex Scanning of the Hepatoportal Circulation.-혻Color Duplex Scanning of the Renal Arteries.-혻Duplex Evaluation after Renal Artery Intervention.-혻Duplex Ultrasonography of the Mesenteric Circulation.-혻Color Duplex Scanning of Superior Mesenteric and Celiac Artery Stenting.-혻The Role of Color Duplex Ultrasound in Patients with Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Peripheral Aneurysms.-혻Role of Color Duplex Ultrasound for Aortic Endografts.-혻Transcutaneous Oxygen Tension:혻 Principles and Applications.-혻Three-Dimensional Vascular Imaging and Power Doppler Angiographic Imaging.-혻혻Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound.-혻Arterial and Venous Intravascular Ultrasound Applications.-혻Coding and Reimbursement for Vascular Lab Testing.-혻Clinical Application of Ultrasound Guidance in Arterial and Venous Access.-혻Computed Tomographic Angiography in the Diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease.-혻혻Magnetic Resonance Angiography in the Diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319547589