- Data Type
- Nanopore Technology:Methods and Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Monifa A.V. Fahie.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- New York, NY : Humana, 2021.
- Fahie, Monifa A.V., editor
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- X, 231 p. 57 illus., 43 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 2186
- Contents Note
- Preparation of Fragaceatoxin C (FraC) Nanopores -- Preparation of Cytolysin A (ClyA) Nanopores -- Building Synthetic Transmembrane Peptide Pores -- Design and Assembly of Membrane-Spanning DNA Nanopores -- Determining the Orientation of Porins in Planar Lipid Bilayers -- Revelation of Function and Inhibition of Wza through Single Channel Studies -- Protein Analyte Sensing with an Outer Membrane Protein G (OmpG) Nanopore -- Nanopore Enzymology to Study Protein Kinases and their Inhibition by Small Molecules -- A Selective Activity-Based Approach for Analysis of Enzymes with an OmpG Nanopore -- Oligonucleotide-Directed Protein Threading through a Rigid Nanopore -- Unfolding and Translocation of Proteins through an Alpha-Hemolysin Nanopore by ClpXP -- Simulation of pH-Dependent, Loop-Based Membrane Protein Gating Using Pretzel -- Free Energy Minimization for Vesicle Translocation through a Narrow Pore -- Single Ion-Channel Analysis in Droplet Interface Bilayer -- Continuous and Rapid Solution Exchange in a Lipid Bilayer Perfusion System Based on Droplet-Interface Bilayer -- Protein Transport Studied by a Model Asymmetric Membrane Army Arranged in a Dimple Chip.
- Topical Term
Biological and Medical Physics, Biophysics
- Host Item
- Springer Nature eBook