- Data Type
- Neocarzinostatin[electronic resource] :The Past, Present, and Future of an Anticancer Drug / edited by Hiroshi Maeda, Kiyoto Edo, Nakao Ishida.
- Maeda, Hiroshi., editor., Edo, Kiyoto., editor., Ishida, Nakao., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVI, 287 p. 58 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Chemical Structure of the Apoprotein of Neocarzinostatin -- Neocarzinostatin Chromophore: Structure and Mechanism of DNA Cleavage -- Synthesis and Chemistry of Nine-Membered Cyclic Enediyne Chromophores of Chromoprotein Antitumor Antibiotics -- Solution Structure of Neocarzinostatin Determined by Homonuclear Two-Dimensional Nuclear Magnetic Resonance -- Three-Dimensional Structure of Neocarzinostatin -- The Biochemical Mechanisms Involved in the Biological Effects Induced by Neocarzinostatin (NCS) and the NCS Chromophore -- Activation of Neocarzinostatin by NADPH Cytochrome P-450 Reductase: Proposal of an Ultimate Mode of Action in Cells Involving Oxygen Free Radicals -- Immunomodulating Antitumor Mechanisms of SMANCS -- Host-Mediated Antitumor Activity Induced by Neocarzinostatin and Its Polymer-Conjugated Derivative in Tumor-Bearing Mice -- Pharmacological Uniqueness and Clinical Effects of Neocarzinostatin -- Metamorphosis of Neocarzinostatin to SMANCS: Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology, and Clinical Effect of the First Prototype Anticancer Polymer Therapeutic -- Supplementary Materials: Publications on Neocarzinostatin or Related Subjects, in English, 1960??981.
- Topical Term
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9784431669166