- Data Type
- Neuroanesthesia[electronic resource] :Papers presented at the 42nd Annual Postgraduate Course in Anesthesiology, February 1997 / edited by J. O. Johnson, R. J. Sperry, T. H. Stanley.
- Johnson, J. O., editor., Sperry, R. J., editor., Stanley, T. H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIII, 430 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Developments in Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology,0924-5294 ; 32
- Contents Note
- Cerebral Blood Flow: Physiology and Measurement -- Update on Anesthetic Pharmacology and the Cerebral Circulation -- The Afferentation Theory of Cerebral Arousal -- Hypocapnia and Hypotension?봁o They Still Have a Place in Neuroanesthesia? -- Evoked Potentials for the Anesthesiologist -- Recent Advances in Neuroanesthesia Monitoring?봗ranscranial Doppler Ultrasonography and Jugular Bulb Venous Oximetry -- Fluid Management in Neurosurgery: Crystalloids, Hypervolemia and Hemodilution -- The Anesthetic Management of Intracranial Hypertension -- Experimental Traumatic Brain Injury: Implications for Clinical Treatment -- Anesthetic Management of the Head-Injured Patient -- Secondary Injury after Clinical Traumatic Brain Injury -- Effects of Anesthetic Agents on Ischemic Brain -- Anesthesia and the Cervical Spine -- Anesthetic Considerations for the Patient with Acute Spinal Cord Injury -- Cardiopulmonary Bypass and the Brain -- Neuroplasticity: Implications for the Clinical Anesthesiologist -- Pediatric Neurosurgical Problems -- Special Anesthetic Considerations for Neurosurgery in the Posterior Fossa -- Opioids and the Neurosurgical Patient -- Anesthesia During Stereotactic Techniques and Epilepsy Surgery -- Anesthetic Considerations for the Management Of Major Spine Surgery -- Anesthesia for Cerebrovascular Surgery -- Anesthesia for Carotid Endarterectomy -- Carotid Endarterectomy?봚hy Are We Still Doing This Operation? -- Cerebral Ischemia and Protection: Science and Practical Applications -- Glucose and the Ischemic Brain -- Mild Hypothermic Brain Protection -- Intraoperative Pharmacologic Brain Protection -- Anesthetic Management of the Patient With A Transplanted Organ -- Perioperative CNS Dysfunction?봁iagnosis and Management -- Anesthetic Management of Interventional Neuroradiologic Procedures -- Update on Neurologic Intensive Care Medicine.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9789401064378