Quantitative real-time PCR: methods and protocols [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Quantitative real-time PCR:methods and protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Roberto Biassoni, Alessandro Raso.
- 2nd ed.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press, 2020.
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology ; 2065
- Topical Term
- Polymerase chain reaction -- Laboratory manuals.
- 9781493998326, 9781493998333
This book expands upon the useful first edition by exploring classic Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) techniques as well as a number of recently developed applications. With the changes in instrumentation due to technological advances and the development of new reagents to fulfill ethical and legal issues, the qPCR field is now an up-to-date technology that indeed is widely used in research and clinical diagnostics. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Revised and authoritative, Quantitative Real-Time PCR: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide to this expanding and vital field of study.