Single cell metabolism : methods and protocols [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Single cell metabolism :methods and protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Bindesh Shrestha.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press, 2020.
- Shrestha, Bindesh
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology ; 2064
- Topical Term
- Cell metabolism -- Laboratory manuals
- 9781493998296, 9781493998319
This volume explores the latest techniques and workflow for the analysis of single cells metabolism. The chapters in this book cover topics such as the development of mass spectrometry-based single cell approaches, Pico-ESI-MS for single-cell metabolomics analysis; laser capture microdissection; ambient single cell metabolite profile (DESI and LAESI); and MALDI-MS methodology, quantum dots for quantitative cytology to study metabolic heterogeneity of single cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters consist of introductions to the topic, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step guidelines, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.