Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias[electronic resource] / Shoei K. Stephen Huang and John M. Miller.
- 4th ed.
- Philadelphia : Elsevier, 2020.
- Phy Desc.
- 1 online resources.
From anatomy and diagnostic criteria through specific mapping and ablation techniques, Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition, covers all you need to know in this fast-changing field. Ideal for practitioners who need a comprehensive, user-friendly ablation text for the electrophysiology lab or office setting, this authoritative reference offers quick access to practical content, using detailed tables and high-quality images to help you apply what you learn in your practice.
Table of Content
2. Guiding Lesion Formation During Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
3. Irrigated and Cooled-Tip Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
4. Catheter Cryoablation : Biophysics and Clinical Applications
5. Cardiac Anatomy for Catheter Mapping and Ablation of Arrhythmias
6. Fundamentals of Intracardiac Mapping
7. Catheter 3-Dimensional Mapping Systems
8. Remote Catheter Navigation Systems
9. Intracardiac Echocardiography, Computed Cardiac Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Guiding Mapping and Ablation
10. Ablation of Focal Atrial Tachycardias
11. Ablation of Cavotricuspid Isthmus-Dependent Atrial Flutters
12. Ablation of Nonisthmus-Dependent Flutters and Atrial Macroreentry
13. Ablation of Postoperative Atrial Tachycardia in Congenital Heart Disease
14. Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation
15. Pulmonary Vein Isolation by Cryoballoon Catheter
16. Ablation of Nonpulmonary Vein Triggers
17. Substrate-Based Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
18. Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Drivers : Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation
19. Ablation of Persistent and Long-Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
20. Epicardial and Endocardial Hybrid Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
21. Ablation of Atrioventricular Junctional Tachycardias : Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry, Variants, and Focal Junctional Tachycardia
22. Atrioventricular Junction Ablation for Heart-Rate Control of Atrial Fibrillation
23. Ablation of Free Wall Accessory Pathways
24. Ablation of Posteroseptal Accessory Pathways
25. Catheter Ablation of Superoparaseptal (Anteroseptal) and Midseptal Accessory Pathways
26. Ablation of Atriofascicular Accessory Pathways and Variants
27. Special Problems in Ablation of Accessory Pathways
28. Ablation of Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardias
29. Ablation of Idiopathic Left and Right Ventricular and Fascicular Tachycardias
30. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Coronary Artery Disease
31. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Associated With Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
32. Ablation of Unstable Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation
33. Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia
34. Epicardial Approach to Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia
35. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia With Congenital Heart Disease
36. Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia/Fibrillation--Focusing on Brugada Syndrome
37. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia With Percutaneous Hemodynamic Support
38. Complications Associated With Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
39. Atrial Transseptal Catheterization 40. Special Considerations for Ablation in Pediatric Patients