Innate Lymphoid Cells : Methods and Protocols [electronic resource]
- Data Type
- Innate Lymphoid Cells :Methods and Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Shoba Amarnath.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- New York, NY : Humana, 2020.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XIII, 242 p. 48 illus., 39 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 2121
- Contents Note
- Protocols for Innate Lymphoid Cell Phenotypic and Functional Characterization: An Overview -- Protocols for Studying Murine ILC Development -- Identification of Murine Innate Lymphoid Cell Subsets in Barrier Tissues and their Draining Lymph Nodes using Flow Cytometry -- Identification and Functional Characterization of Murine Group 3 Innate Lymphoid Cell (ILC3) Subsets in the Intestinal Tract and Associated Lymphoid Tissues -- Identification of Murine and Human Innate Lymphoid Cells in Frozen Tissue Sections using Immunofluorescence -- Assessing Phosphorylation of STAT Transcription Factors in Mouse Innate Lymphoid Cells -- Determining Co-Receptor Expression and Function in Murine ILC2 through Flow Cytometry Characterization and Co-Culture Techniques -- Protocol for Determining the Effect of Neuroendocrine Hormones on Murine ILC Function -- Role of G-Protein Coupled Receptors in Chemotaxis of Innate Lymphoid Cells -- Group 2 ILC Functional Assays in Allergic Airway Inflammation -- Isolation, Culture, and Induction of Plasticity in ILC2s -- Bacterial Infection Allows for Functional Examination of Adoptively Transferred Mouse Innate Lymphoid Cell Subsets -- Isolation, Characterization, and Culture of Intestinal Intraepithelial Lymphocytes -- Isolation and Characterization of Innate Lymphoid Cells within the Murine Tumor Microenvironment -- Microbiota Analysis using Sequencing by Synthesis: From Library Preparation to Sequencing -- Establishing Human Intestinal Enteroid/Organoid Lines from Preterm Infant and Adult Tissue -- Characterizing Innate Lymphoid Cell Phenotype and Function in Human Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- CRISPR/Cas9-Based Gene Engineering of Human Natural Killer Cells: Protocols for Knock-Out and Read-Outs to Evaluate the Efficacy.
- Topical Term
- Cancer research.
Cancer Research. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/B11001
Cell Biology. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/L16008
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
This volume explores the latest techniques used to characterize murine and human Innate Lymphoid Cells (ILC) subsets. This book also aims to discuss useful phenotypical and functional assays that may be relevant for studying ILC function in mice and humans. Chapters cover topics such as methods to study microbiome and enteroid cultures; characterizing ILC precursors; and cellular engineering of ILCs for therapeutic use. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Cutting-edge and practical, Innate Lymphoid Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable research tool for anyone interested in ILC biology, and those interested in fundamental immunology, cellular engineering, cell signaling, and clinician scientists.