- Data Type
- New Perspectives in Medical Records[electronic resource] :Meeting the Needs of Patients and Practitioners / edited by Giovanni Rinaldi.
- Rinaldi, Giovanni., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVI, 224 p. 44 illus., 41 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Contents Note
- Introduction. Medical Records: Are We at the Top? Is There Still Room for Innovation? -- EHR, EPR, PS, PHR: Different Medical Records for Different Aims: The Roles of the Doctors, Patients and Institutions -- An Infrastructural Approach to Clinical Information -- From Big Data to Big Insights. The Role of Platforms in Healthcare IT -- Shared Medical Record, Personal Health Folder and Health and Social Integrated Care in Catalonia. ICT Services for Integrated Care -- Visual Analytics of Electronic Health Records with a Focus on Time -- Military ICT and Innovative Networks for the Protection of People's Health -- Perspectives in Digital Health and Precision Medicine -- Medical Record for Clinicians: Present and Future Vision -- Addressing eHealth at the EU Level -- Clinical Information in Use. Problems, Outcomes and Challenges from Experience -- Medical Records, eHealth and Health IT. What are the Key Points for the Organizational Benefits and for the Improvements of the Modern Local Health Organizations? -- Disease Registry: A Tool for European Cross Border Medicine -- Cross Border Experiences in Health IT. What are the Requests for the Medical Record? Opportunities and Emerging Issues -- Innovative Tools and Data Sharing in Ageing Care: Solutions and Perspectives -- e_CardioNet: The Role of the Electronic Medical Records and ICT in Transnational Projects -- Telemedicine in Collaborative Diagnosis and Care of Congenital Heart Malformations -- Health Dossier in Italy - Elements for Reflection: What's New? What are Possible Improvements? -- The Role of Telemedicine and EHR in Supporting Care Pathways in the Management of Chronic Illness. The Experiences of the Lombardy Region.
- Topical Term
General practice (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319286594