- Data Type
- Nausea and Vomiting[electronic resource] :Diagnosis and Treatment / edited by Kenneth L. Koch, William L. Hasler.
- Koch, Kenneth L., editor., Hasler, William L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVI, 224 p. 43 illus., 32 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Physiology of Nausea -- The Physiology of Vomiting -- Nausea and Vomiting Related to Esophagus and Stomach Diseases -- Nausea and Vomiting Related to Non-Esophageal and Gastric Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract -- Nausea and Vomiting Associated with Abdominal Wall Pain -- Nausea, Vomiting and Hormonal Disorders -- Nausea and Vomiting Related to Autonomic Nervous System Disorders -- Nausea and Vomiting Related to the Central Nervous System Diseases -- Pharmacological Causes and Treatments of Nausea and Vomiting -- Gastric Electrical Stimulation, Pyloroplasty, Gastrectomy and Acustimulation for the Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting In the Setting of Gastroparesis -- Nutritional Management for Patients with Nausea and Vomiting and Gastroparesis or Dumping Syndrome -- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Nausea and Vomiting -- Vomiting and Nausea in the Pediatric Patient -- The Psychophysiology of Nausea -- Future Directions in Understanding Nausea and Vomiting. .
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783319340746