- Data Type
- Nucleic Acids and Proteins in Soil[electronic resource] / edited by Paolo Nannipieri, Kornelia Smalla.
- Nannipieri, Paolo., editor., Smalla, Kornelia., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XXIII, 458 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Soil Biology,1613-3382 ; 8
- Contents Note
- New Frontiers in Soil Microbiology: How To Link Structure and Function of Microbial Communities? -- Chemical Structure of Organic N and Organic P in Soil -- Nucleic Acid Extraction from Soil -- Role of Stabilised Enzymes in Microbial Ecology and Enzyme Extraction from Soil with Potential Applications in Soil Proteomics -- Soil Proteomics: Extraction and Analysis of Proteins from Soils -- The Various Sources and the Fate of Nucleic Acids in Soil -- Stabilization of Extracellular DNA and Proteins by Transient Binding to Various Soil Components -- Assessing Bacterial and Fungal Community Structure in Soil Using Ribosomal RNA and Other Structural Gene Markers -- Advances in Microarray-Based Technologies for Soil Microbial Community Analyses -- Stable Isotope Probing: A Critique of Its Role in Linking Phylogeny and Function -- Gene Detection, Expression and Related Enzyme Activity in Soil -- Enzyme Activities in Soil -- How to Assess the Abundance and Diversity of Mobile Genetic Elements in Soil Bacterial Communities? -- Bacterial Conjugation in Soil -- Horizontal Gene Transfer by Natural Transformation in Soil Environment -- Reporter Genes in Bacterial Inoculants Can Monitor Life Conditions and Functions in Soil -- Reporter Gene Technology in Soil Ecology; Detection of Bioavailability and Microbial Interactions -- Marker Genes As Tools To Study Deliberately Released Soil Bacteria.
- Topical Term
- Life sciences.
Microbial Genetics and Genomics.
Soil Science & Conservation.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9783540294481