Off Campus Service
How to connect
- Off campus access will be enabled by login to the medical library, no additional program or setting is required.
- Available on PC, Smartphone and Tablet
- If you put https://openlink.ymlproxy.yonsei.ac.kr/link.n2s?url= in front of the Internet address of the database or journal page, you can access the site with the off campus service
For example, If it is https://dbpia.co.kr, go to https://openlink.ymlproxy.yonsei.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=https://dbpia.co.kr
How to use the Fulltext in PubMed Search
- You will need to log in to the medical library website and access the linked PubMed (see address below).
- PubMed URL : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?holding=ikryumlib&otool=ikryumlib
- (Find it @ YONSEI) will provide Full text link
- FullText and publisher provided icons can be used only in Yonsei University Health System
Not available resources
- Some electronic materials such as the following are not available by a off campus access
- Journal of Neurosurgery(Including Pediatrics/Spine)
Most common error in Off campus service
- Off campus connection may be disconnected due to session expiration after 30 minutes.
Set up Papers for Mac
- You can set proxy url in Papers
- EZProxy URL : https://openlink.ymlproxy.yonsei.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=%@
- Be careful offair use regulationswhen you use EZProxy URL
If you try to download too many electronic material, the automatic monitoring program of each publisher can block all connections from Yonsei University Health System, and you are liable for the loss