190811.04 Established as ‘Library of severance Medical School’
- · Relocated to Shinchon Campus
- · Renamed as “Yonsei University Medical Library”. Promoted to independent unit
- · Computerized library collections
- · Established Library catalog search system through internet.
Established Largest scholarly DB which provides easy access to the customer in Korea
- · Started to provide customized instruction program and strengthen user-centered service
- · Declared a vision for a new leap and a new 100 year preparation in commemoration of centennial
- · Selected as a member of Korean institutional repository project by Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information. Established YUHSpace, an iinstitutional repository(IR)
- · Established research anaytical services to improve the competitiveness of each class
- · Signed an agreement with naver to strengthen the competitiveness of rearch by connecting IR to naver academic search
- · Won the Korean Library Award
- · Started a publication preserving project which archives published materials of YUHS in the YUHSpace
- · Homepage Renewal. Responsive web. Providing research information contents by subject
- · Web Award Korea 2018 Finalist awarded
- · Won Medical Library Award from Korean Medical Library Association
- · Established ORCID, SCOPUS ID services
- · 110th Anniversary Seminar “First pioneer of Korean Medical Information, History and the Future”
Currently, the medical library is a sole building with a total area of 4,298m² and has a seating capacity of 510 seats. There are about 213,000 books, 562 journal titles (248 titles in East and 314 titles in west), 15 DBs, 10,840 E-Journals And 53,000 e-books.
On the third and fourth floors of the library, self-study rooms with 394 seats are open 24 hours a day, allowing students to use them freely.