EndNote is a program that systematically manages academic bibliographic data through computer. It is a tool that automatically imports data from academic databases such as PubMed, and automatically generates References as a journal form to be submitted through a word processor.
- You can collect data from various academic databases such as PubMed.
- Academic paper(PDF file) can be easily collected.
- You can create a bibliography in the journal form to be submitted.
Install the program
- Save the zip file linked to the media information on your computer.
Only available within the Medical Center. When using Wi-Fi, you must use u-yuhs(sinchon) or severance(Gangnam) network.
- Unzip the saved file from the right-click menu.
- Exit the Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook) program.
- Install EndNote X8 by running the ENX8Inst.msi file.