EndNote is a program that systematically manages academic bibliographic data through computer. It is a tool that automatically imports data from academic databases such as PubMed, and automatically generates References as a journal form to be submitted through a word processor.
- You can collect data from various academic databases such as PubMed.
- Academic paper(PDF file) can be easily collected.
- You can create a bibliography in the journal form to be submitted.
Install the program
- If you update to EndNote X9.3.1 after installing EndNote X9, the EndNote Library generated by EndNote X9.2 or earlier version is not compatible.
- EndNote X9.2 should be installed if research collaborators use EndNote X9.2 or earlier version(including EndNote X8).
- Except for the above cases, it is recommended that you install EndNote X9 and then update X9.3.1 through the update instructions that automatically appear in EndNote.
- If you use EndNote on more than one computer, you must update the EndNote program installed on all computers to X9.3.1 to use it normally.
- Save the zip file linked to the media information on your computer.
Only available within the Medical Center. When using Wi-Fi, you must use u-yuhs(sinchon) or severance(Gangnam) network.
- Unzip the saved file from the right-click menu.
- Exit the Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook) program.
- Install EndNote X8 by running the ENX8Inst.msi file.