MENDELEY is a SNS-based personal research information and references
Administration tool. Share bibliographic information and PDF files with fellow researchers regardless of time and place, and collaborate based on SNS.
- Access URL: Mendeley (Yonsei University Group)
- Access is available via internet anywher in or out of campus
- Bibliography Citation information and PDF file storage (storage space: 5GB)
- Bibliography of the desired format (6,700 styles or more)
- Desktop, Web, and mobile (free)
- Automatic backup and synchronization online
- Collaboration support based on SNS
- Create peer researchers and interested research areas and groups
- Members in the group and PDF papers and research papers unique (shared storage space: 20GB)
- SNS function and recommendation of researcher’s interest papers worldwide
- MENDELEY Support
How to use Mendeley
Mendeley can easily collect and manage papers retrieved from PubMed and other academic databases.
Register and install Mendeley<
- After connecting to Mendeley (http://www.mendeley.com/) site, create an account.
- After logging in, click Download Mendeley Free button on the bottom right to download and install Mendeley Desktop.
Import from PubMed (Google Chrome)
- In the Chrome Web store, please install the application ‘Mendeley Web Import’.
- After searching on PubMed site in the Chrome, click on the application ‘Mendeley Web Import’.
- Select the desired papers to import and then click ‘Add’ button.