Turnitin is a system that can prevent plagiarism by checking similarity indexes by compare your manuscript with 45 billion web pages worldwide, 130 million academic journals / monograph articles, and 3.4 million articles and assignments submitted to Turnitin since 1996
You can submit and compare papers written in various document formats such as PDF (text-based), DOC, HWP, HTML, TEXT, and Korean to Turnitin.
- Instructor Previliage: You can check the possibility of plagiarism of students submission with professor / instructor previliage. You can edit / attach / mark the submitted papers and manage grades. This priviliage is available by sending an authorization application to the medical library staff.
- Student Priviliage: This is a standard user priviliage. You can self-check your papers.
- Provide your name, ID / student number, affiliation, and e-mail address to the person in charge of the medical library.
- You can check the Class ID / Password below and register directly on the Turnitin website.
[How to register: Create new account at the top right of the homepage of Turnitin> Create a new account at the bottom of the screen ‘Student’> Enter your Class ID / Password and personal information,
- Contact person : Kwak Jae hyun firstname.lastname@example.org (82917)
When using Turnitin
- Available in IE 11+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Turnitin is text-based, so image files can not be compared.
- If you would like to delete your submission, please contact the library staff