Turnitin is a system that can prevent plagiarism by checking similarity indexes by compare your manuscript with 45 billion web pages worldwide, 130 million academic journals / monograph articles, and 3.4 million articles and assignments submitted to Turnitin since 1996.
It works fine in Chrome. Some features do not work when using Internet Explorer.
You can submit and compare papers written in various document formats such as PDF (text-based), DOC, HWP, HTML, TEXT, and Korean to Turnitin.
- Instructor Previliage: You can check the possibility of plagiarism of students submission with professor / instructor previliage. You can edit / attach / mark the submitted papers and manage grades. This priviliage is available by sending an authorization application to the medical library staff.
- Student Priviliage: This is a standard user priviliage. You can self-check your papers.
- Provide your name, ID / student number, affiliation, and e-mail address to the person in charge of the medical library.
- You can check the Class ID / Password below and register directly on the Turnitin website.
[How to register: Create new account at the top right of the homepage of Turnitin> Create a new account at the bottom of the screen ‘Student’> Enter your Class ID / Password and personal information,
- Contact person : Kwak Jae hyun email@example.com (82917)
When using Turnitin
- It works fine when using Chrome.
- Turnitin is text-based, so image files can not be compared.
- If you would like to delete your submission, please contact the library staff