[공지사항] SCI and SCIE will be integrated into SCIE
On January 3, 2020, the division between SCI and SCIE will be disappeared and integrated into SCIE.
– SCI (Science Citation Index) and SCIE (Science Citation Index Extended) are lists of academic journals selected based on the same evaluation criteria.
– The only difference is that SCI was chosen from the print and CD-Rom versions before the service was offered on the Web, and SCIE was chosen after the introduction of Web services.
– At present, print and CD-Rom versions are meaningless at this time. As a result, the Web of Science Group has decided to no longer use the name SCI but to unify it with SCIE.
2. Progress and schedule
– Current Web of Science official SCI grade journalists offer a distinction between SCI and SCIE.
– From the January 3, 2020 division between SCI and SCIE will be disappears and only SCIE will be offered.
– the Web of Science homepage and the JCR official site are commonly referred to as SCIE not SCI, so there is no difference.
– SCI and SCIE are offered separately in the Medical Library Journal Master List / Impact Factor Ranking service. It will be integrated into SCIE soon.
– If you use SCI and SCIE separately for other systems and data, please note that you will not be able to see the segmented information from January 2020.
– All materials prior to 2020 also apply.
Reference: Web of Science Group Korea notice (link: http://clarivate.co.kr/category/product-release/SCIretirement)
Contact: 02)2228-2913, email@example.com