DDS for materials library holdings do not contain
The materials library holdings does not contatin can be delivered by requesting to Korean Medical Library Association. If your target article is not exists in Korean Libraries, you can get the full text by requesting abroad.
- Staff and faculty of Yonsei University Health System
How to apply
- Access MEDLIS , search from a catalog, and request aDDS.Or you can request to medical library on Request DDS form with detailed citation and your contact information. (You have to specify the scope of application, library holdings, domestic, overseas etc.)
The contents of the application can be found in My Library’s “DDS”.
신청비용(연세의료원 소속 교직원 및 학부·대학원생)
- 요금은 다음 계좌로 입금하여 주시기 바랍니다.
우리은행 00112131461000 ( 예금주 : 연세의료원 )
|Scope||How to apply||Time||cost||Remarks|
|Domestic Library||FAX||1 day||200won /Page, minimum fee 600 won|
|post||6 days||Base rate is 1,000won + 50won /Page|
|United States||FAX||1 to 2 days||Black & White 15,000 won||50 pages per issue|
|Color 17,000 won|
|England||FAX||2 to 3 days||British Library fee + commission 1,000 won (about 2 ~ 150 thousand won)||Can be varied by exchange rates and royalty|
DDS for materials library holdings contain
This is a service that we provide a copy of a material our library holdings contatin.
How to apply
- You can save the required papers from the search results of PubMed, and then send them to the library by mail(이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org)Request by MEDLIS,and the DDSform.(You have to specify the scope of application, library holdings, domestic, overseas etc.) is also available. You can find out the records of application at “My Library “.
|object||How to apply||Time||cost||Remarks|
|Affiliated to YUHS||Normal||Within 12 hours||free|
|Nonmember||FAX||1 day||1,000won + 500won/ Page||Free for FRIC holding journals|
|Post||6 days||1,000won + 200won/Page|
|Express Mail||2 days||2,500won + 200won/Page|
- Please note that if you do not visit and recive the paper within one month, your book loan and ID usage will be suspended.
- Medical library members (alumni, selected co-op physicians) can apply up to 50 times a month.